The Other Woman

1. Dottaraphels says:

Priceless!
    Classic case of cheating on your life! I smile when I read this cos its so cool. As I told you already Ms Sal, I run with a freakish crowd and this here story….just up the alley. May the valentine bug remain still, just for the night. 🙂

2. drswag says:

Interesting! Nice twist. Had me fooled…

3. persiux5 says:

This is a good write up but I so much wished you didnt used the Nigerian flavour terms like ‘oya’ and the rest. This piece is simply outstanding

4. persiux5 says:

at first, while reading… I imagined the white man setting but immediately you brought the naija expressions…my mind race down to home… Last week..I read ur story about what you havent told anyone and I cried…. Please when are u posting how to tame a virgin ep4?

5. persiux5 says:

okay waiting …. It good you have a friend to edit your work. I have no one to have a second eye on my works. So depressing

6. Nelly says:

It’s cool

7. modupe says:

Loool.I remember reading this last year,reading it again,I said to myself,”drop a comment”..great read as usual,e don sweet daddy for body e con dey ask for replay,hiaaaan..lool.

8. Dupe says:

Wow, read this piece just now, it got me fooled, thought the other woman had come to unleashed terror on the concubine, I like the twist of the story. Nice write up, wish I could write like this.

9. christy baby says:

Wondaful writeup! Got confused @ a point ………..more ink 2 ur pen lol!

10. Tee says:

Beautiful story. I was also confused in the middle,lovely twist. You are really gifted. God bless this talent and may it keep getting better. And I liked the Nigerian lingo you added, staying true to our roots and giving the story a realistic feel.
    Keep out the good work!

11. ijeoma says:

Sally baby, u can turn person head. Was a bit confused about the twist. Good one, differebt from the rest. Welldone.