To Tame A Virgin #10

1. toyinfabs says:

My best episode so far. I love seeing relationships especially marriage mend. There is so much love in us if only we can dare to show it and keep remembering that life is just too short. Welldone Sally

2. king says:

Married couples need to read this. With the way men cheat on their wives these days, I’m begining to think its a plague. There’s no sin a married person can commit that cannot be forgiven by their spouse. The message of trying to work things out is what I love best.
    #maturestuff
    And btw, the sex part, me likey. This girl haff spoilt sha

3. nene says:

Awwwwwww sweeet thnk God for dem joor,marriage shud b worked on at all times.

4. Amaka says:

A friend jus introduced me 2 ur blog 2day. If i don’t applaud ur great writing skills,den i must be economic with d truth. i really enjoyed myself and won’t miss ur beautiful stories 4 anything. Nice job Sally.

5. Wow,interesting as always,who wud av thought kachi cud keep her cool,I love this but I Can’t conclude it’d be my best episode yet cos I trust your ink……..produces nothing but the best. Nice1

6. Akintola Ella says:

Wow!I cnt wait 4 d nxt episode

7. itheword says:

This is by far the best episode of the series. Totally loved it. Dike has redeemed himself in my eyes. Dami, I’m still keeping hope for you, but your case.
    To the person who commented on men cheating, women cheat too. In fact, maybe more. They just don’t flaunt it as much as men do. After all, who do most men cheat on their wives with?

8. malickspeaks says:

awesome! so much emotion in one episode.

9. drswag says:

Lovely! Life is short, please let spend it loving. Another good one from the queen of the literary game! Moskeda!

10. Uche says:

awwwhhh! *tears welling in my eyes*

11. DottaRaphels says:

Emotional maturity is so rare in our species, sometimes lady luck does bring it along…I hope that Dike has the real mojo here and not all mouth…AS for Kachi,finally learning that to keep your man you got to put out the goods! No woman steals a man y’all know that huh? he goes because he’s after sometin sometin and many times its not the sex,trust me! Sal…I love the candor in this one…Kachi’s emotions would resonate with many and the story of the elderly couple? tear jerk. Beautiful love scene without intrusions, great for the series..next feed Ms SAL 🙂
    !

12. zeenike says:

Awwwwwwwww… *sniff*. Well done, Sally.

13. Kritq says:

Can’t find the suitable words, but u’ve created a sway over me ur litrary power. Awesome!

14. Winicares says:

what more would i say than welldone for a very good write up. I keep telling couples that sex keeps d spark in your relationship. do it well n keep ur Wifey or Husby forever in love with u

1. June 8, 2013