To Tame A Virgin #11

1. nate says:

Sally, this is so unfair. After waiting a whole week?!
    I can just burst ibto tears now. Do you want to see a grown man cry?

2. oluwaseyi says:

Hmmmmnnnn, its nt fair o. Patiently waiting for d juicy part

3. onyinye says:

I wanted to ask 4 second part ooo…me I can’t wait ooo dis is getting very interesting…Dike 4rm one problem 2 anoda n to think dat was my surname b4 I got married..Sally pls pity Dike small abeg 4 d sake of namesakes *wink* nice episode dear

4. zeezeebhadmus@yahoo.com says:

Wdkkk
    Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

5. malickspeaks says:

Ok, bring on the other part

6. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

Did you say long?

7. Anonymous says:

I love this story, thumbs up!

8. DottaRaphels says:

Loving the intrigue Sal, real smooth! I like Dami, she’s annoying but I like her! Now…i’m getting lost on the geek talk Sal…this is so right up your alley. Why do I get nervous over the obnoxious rich dad? waiting Sal..don’t be long. Loving it still 🙂

9. Akintola Ella says:

It’s nt fair oooo!

10. itheword says:

Dami is still as annoying as ever. But most of all, I’m disappointed in Uyi. I’m a software engineer, and though I’m not as “super” as Uyi here, I know – and every computer scientist knows – that when you want to keep information hidden from people, you set a password on your laptop / pc and your files! Encrypt it, anything! Hell, he didn’t want her seeing his notes. Didn’t he know she would check his laptop when he fell asleep or was unavailable? Oh my days. Uyi, you fall my hand. In fact, he’s becoming just as infuriating as Dami.

11. Kritq says:

What a pity for Dike. Good write up as usual

12. Winicares says:

Ohhhhhh Sally im really pitying Dike now that he is turning into a good leaf and Kachi is willing to make things right, this Achelenu’s now came with their trouble. And come Sally the Achelenu’s share one trait with the Igwe’s of Nvocain Knights and that thing is trouble

13. Soaaa says:

Pls aw do I get the password for d remaining episodes ??

14. Yemite says:

D remaining episode is demanding for password, wat is d procedure pls

15. Busayo says:

Please what is the password to access the remaining episodes. Thanks

16. Nkoli says:

Hello Sally! Hey fellow readers! I’ve been enjoying stories from your corner on OkadaBooks, and here on Moskedapages. The characters you create are simply amazing – real life people, with real life issues. Keep it up!
    I want to ask for guidance though, since I’m relatively new here (by the way, this is my very first comment 🙂 ) How do I obtain a password to keep enjoying To Tame A Virgin? Thanks upfront!

17. Omalicha says:

Hi Sally , very good job! The story is intriguing. Just like other readers have asked, please how do I get the password for the other episodes?
    Thanks.

18. Etim says:

Hello, please how do I get the password for the other episodes?

1. June 9, 2013