Go Getter (Go-Get-Her) #2

Chreez

Chreez

My name is Ahanonu Christian, i hail from Mbaise in Imo state, reside in Lagos but presently in Enugu state for my university programme. I'm a lover of literature and an admirer of words. I'd like to think of myself as an introvert though i'm a very interesting person. Where there is all the natural magic of nature, arts and music, there you would find me.

1. Isaacola AA says:

Wharizdiz! What next for bobo

2. imotola barakat says:

was confused for as yle. i think d female character with Godism and all seems too ….fake? or maybe she comes out too desperate making her seem dangerous. my OPN o! anyways nice one. waitn for d next episode.

• chreez chreez says:

desperate she surely is. Is she even as Godly as she she seem to be? well one thing is certain, she’s dithed God already… pls dont get confused again oh… the next episode should be fun… hope to still see you there

3. Ustyn says:

Hope next episode come soon so some characters wont be 4gotten,nyc work

4. sunnie Bimbo says:

I can’t even lie, i’m confused. Will go read d 1st episode again sha. Still interesting

5. Sandra says:

So many things going on at once and not enough explanation done on the characters. Was confused most times as I read this episode,was also considering re-reading episode 1. Good work all the same.

• chreez chreez says:

Thanks Sandra but please don’t get confused oh… Just wait a lil while for the next episode… Concerning the characters, you’d come to know them better soon…

6. king says:

honestly i became confused close to the end.i dont understand it. is dis how u write ?

7. Prince @francoba999 says:

Crazychreez, if wunmi is 29yrs, and she is older than modupe with 3yrs and modupe is 23, where the other 3yrs come go? Nice episode though, but please try editing b4 posting.

8. chreez chreez says:

sorry dear, thats not the way i write. But its not really confusing, just that its not a direct continuation of the first episode. All i did was introduce new characters

9. Yakori says:

I love the consistent humor evident in this story. Not overwhelming but intriguing enough to get you engaged. Enjoyed the transitions in introducing the 4 characters so far. I’ll love to know more of the lady with the earpiece. She has a very funny character. Can’t wait to know more of her.
    Mr. Sleek Suit seems to be falling for someone whom is least interested in him. I wish he noticed the earpiece lady who’s head over heels in need of his attention. The sequence of events was in favor of sleek suit dude, as he ended up saving saloon lady from Bobo’s wrath. That’ll kick start a budding friendship between the 2.
    Bobo is just a bad guy to me, going after all in skirts but it baffled him to be graced with a slap.

Waiting for the next installment. Keep them coming. As Sally said your work surely speaks for itself. An electric and hilarious story.
    Kudos!

10. chreez chreez says:

Yakori! Yakori!! Yakori!!! finally my saviour has come. Who would have done a better analysis than what you just did? not even me the writer. Episode 3 should be hanging around somewhere, waiting for the right time to show up. So happy you came to save me with this comment. Was already disbelieving myself already.