After Dark: The Lies About Orgasms and Why You Shouldn’t Fake Them

1. Miss. Dee says:

Really nice and expository post. Kudos Mrs. Anonymous! I know I attain orgasm more wen pleasuring myself than when I am with d Mr. So, I can relate. Understanding one’s own body and hw it works wld save one a lot of intimacy issues. Great write up. Thanks and keep them coming 🙂

2. Sims says:

I wish you didn’t have to end it here. Was enjoying it all the way. Thanks. Sure learned a lot

3. Rida says:

I’m not sexually active yet but when I get married I’ll work on myself and my body cos I’m one of those people that believe its a sin for a woman to enjoy sex. I pray God helps me cos its been a huge issue on my mind

• MrMrsAnonymous says:

God created sex for you to enjoy. That’s the first thing you need to know and hold tight to it. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says to you. I am glad you’re taking the step to remain celibate until you marry but you should not be ignorant as well. Begin to talk to your fiancé about your sex life and tell him what you expect in marriage sexually. It will go a long way in helping you both. God bless!

4. adeola says:

Thanks loads ms anonymous… it happens with some ov us…so help us all…

5. Kany T. Dahl says:

Had to read dis again n again n I must say thanks Mrs. Anonymous. An interesting n informative piece.

N tanx for reminding these ladies one more time that there is more to a man than d D downstairs.

6. sally says:

I didn’t even know about the percentage of orgasmic women being untrue. i was one of those people that saw it online and believed it. I even wrote about it. Thanks for correcting me on this

7. Noksis says:

Nice one. Thanks for the enlightenment. Many lies has led many people to have very unrealistic expectations from sex. Penetration rarely gives me orgams. Clitoral and nipple fondling is what works for me.

8. peachesgurl says:

Very informative. Thanks for the enlightenment…

9. xaune says:

Thanks 4 dis Mrs A. i also use 2 think dt orgasim during penetrative sex wasnt possible untill i met my hubby, now i knw better.
    exploring ones body is a continous process i think, coz i find dt wat use 2 “get me off” den (say 5yrs ago) dosent now or wat do u think?

• MrMrsAnonymous says:

There are changes that affect everyone of us. Maturity, living conditions, psychological and emotional changes and even hormonal. So yes, if you things have been altered, you need not be worried. It’s normal. Exploring your body is as you mentioned continuous
      thanks

10. Nwanne says:

Thank goodness more people are willing to talk about issues like this openly. I, being one of them. Thank you for this.

11. steffi says:

Very informative post.nd am stl yet to witness orgasm during penetration,actually used to fnk I?????
    av a problem b4 dis post.fnks

• MrMrsAnonymous says:

No you don’t have a problem. you’re just different. Just find what works for you and aim for it, Steffi

12. MrMrsAnonymous says:

13. ShyChic says:

Thanks Mrs Anonymous for this informative piece. There are so many myths regarding the female orgasm,this comes in timely to reassure female folks that what works for one might not work for another. I don’t see the need to fake it though,women should just communicate more with their partners and find more explorative ways of achieving maximum pleasure. Thanks again.

14. cutie says:

My best line ‘who doesn’t want all that muscle on them?’ hehehe. Many things you said are things we know but are not so sure of. Thanks for exposing them. Some of the points had me squealing with laughter. This is a very good piece. thank you ma’am, God bless.