Go Getter (Go-Get-Her) #5

Chreez

Chreez

My name is Ahanonu Christian, i hail from Mbaise in Imo state, reside in Lagos but presently in Enugu state for my university programme. I'm a lover of literature and an admirer of words. I'd like to think of myself as an introvert though i'm a very interesting person. Where there is all the natural magic of nature, arts and music, there you would find me.

1. nneka says:

Thanks chreez, I’m seriously rootin for ochuko n wunmi!

2. Ibk says:

Nice one

3. Miss Jay says:

Wunmi has got guts…..
    Hope Cas doesn’t kill Bob… Nice work Chreez

4. Mo'Rain says:

Hmhmhmhm! *crosses leg*. Let’s see what u r trying 2 cook up. Sounds steamy already.

5. imotola barakat says:

nice turn around. couldn’t even guess dis was nxt. more ink to ur pen , chreez

6. fcrown says:

Beautifu…but cas just recovered from being unconscious,I believe he won’t have enuf strenght to knack someone with stool, so bob,no worry

• chreez chreez says:

I believe he would just stumble or something, just anything that’s not hitting any one of them. Hmmmmmm but I wouldn’t advice Bob not to worry oh….

7. toyenlon says:

Cas is really something else. Well, fingers crossed and waiting for the next episode.

8. peachesgurl says:

Me likey likey

9. oyin says:

Smh 4 Wunmi, she never see man before? Chreez, nice piece and thanks for the update.

10. Yakori says:

Yay!
    My favorite couple is in here today…
    Been drooling over them, lols. Wondering what’s happening with them. I’m just inlove with Wunmi too much. The lady sure knows how to send signals to a dude. I’m sure under normal circumstances she won’t be flirting with him. But with the onset of events in her life. She needed to find a way around her single status, as she’s inching towards her borderline line age.

I hope her plans works in her favor and Chuks as she refers him to, continues with the flow. So far so good. He’s in high voltage and picking the right signals and hopefully he keeps doing so.
    Way to go Wunmi dear. I’m 150% in support of your “Hiking with Mr. Sleek-Chuks” mission. :-}

Bobo and Sandy sure had a distressing moment that got them bonding. Bobo’s humor and wittiness paid off in capturing Sandy’s attention. Moreover, under that scenario with Cas, she’s susceptible to befriend whoever that comes to her aid. Though I’m not a fan of Bobo, him wearing an unassuming character isn’t a bad idea at this juncture.
    I hope he treats her right even though I have my reservations of him and his intentions towards Sandy. She’s too good for him. Chuks seems the best candidate for her but I love, love my Wummi with him.
    Let’s see how the subsequent events pan out.

Please and please don’t let Cas succeed in his cruel plan. I hope either of them instinctively turns to withhold Cas’s surreptitious move at them. Such a sly dude, I wonder what has gotten into him.

An engaging and suspense filled episode. Can’t wait for the next one.
    Well done Chreeez… :-}

11. Sarah says:

hope cas doesn’t kill bob o? can’t wait for the next episode

12. Ustyn says:

The story is hotting up,nice work Chreez

13. Jojo says:

If I were Ochuko I’d so run. I like my ladies tough and hard to get, when u finally get them, you know u’ve won a trophy

14. chreez chreez says:

A perfect analysis as always… I was missing your favorite couple too, I just hope I don’t get bias in the course of writing this story…
    I wonder a lot to how Cas turned out this way. He didn’t used to be a bad dude. God help him…

15. Nwanne says:

Ha Cas! Fine suit needs to bury his past for Wunmi to solidly stand a chance. Getting better with the editing Chreez but there’s still room for improvement.

16. Goody Henry says:

After reading this, I say humility is a worthy virtue. To think that someone who considers himself an introvert could write such stories ” ist Kaum zu glauben”. More strength and may God continue to shower you with wisdom. Keep it up.

17. Tii says:

I hope Bobo doesn’t get hurt. Really. Ochuko is really trying

18. chreez chreez says:

Hey Good Henry, be sure you Drew tears out of my eyes with that nice nice comment. Amen to your prayers…. Pls what language was that?

19. noksis says:

oh Chreeeeeeez!!!! Cas had better be hallucinating oo

20. ShyChic says:

Spell binding….please Cas should please trip and fall flat on his face. I so love wunmi and ochuko together. Thanks Chreez.

21. Ella says:

Well done Chreez.I hope Sandy does not end in Bob’s hand.Hmmmmmm@Wunmi,smart though.