Test-The-Terone: Ladies, These Things Destroy Our Egos During Sex. STOPEEET!

1. Kany T. Dahl says:

Very funny, I’ll die if any of these ever happen to me. A lady chewing gum during sex is defn8tly an Allen pickup. Tell me ‘I tried’ n I’ll use the door in less than 2 seconds.

2. M'tee says:

yaaaaay!! Sally thank you for making out time to post this..A very nice read and I’m guilty of a few sef *_*

3. Mo'Rain says:

Ahahahahahahahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Hehehehehehehe. Well noted!

4. sunnie Bimbo says:

Dat part abt “screaming like u drowing” killed me. Hahahahahah

5. gbemmy says:

Hahahahahahahahaha,d phone pickin is hilarious, I did dat once & it backfired in a good way *winks*, my mum called like 3rice & if I still di dn’t pick,she’ll surely call my sis nxt,so I picked & “dadi” got yiked & slammed into overdrive tinking 2 confuse me & he sure did cos I slurred in answering my mama

6. Dupe says:

If u try, I go say u try, do u want me to give you 90% when all u’re worth is 20%? No way. It will make you put more effort if I didnt give u d full mark.

• Christopher Dele Oyeyemi says:

But at least be nice about it. U don’t want us thinking… errrrr….! forgerrit

7. ShyChic says:

Nice and hilarious piece Chris,you had me laughing hysterically especially at the picking of calls and pings during sex…that’s just horrible,lol. Hmm,but come o,why do guys always assume that the women are faking orgasm sef? Thanks Sally for taking out time to post this.

• Christopher Dele Oyeyemi says:

Thanks Shychic, but we don’t assume women fake orgasm. we know ‘some’ women do. especially when the dude needs to be impressed.

8. peachesgurl says:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I no fit shout!

9. Goody Henry says:

Thanks very much for the information. Please tell us what affects the female ego (those offences committed by me) I would appreciate. Good work,keep it up

10. Mariah says:

Really nice write-up; funny responses too…

11. Damstylee says:

The comments on here though…. Lol…
    Which one is ‘slammed into overdrive’ again?? Shoo?!