Go Getter (Go-Get-Her) #7

Chreez

Chreez

My name is Ahanonu Christian, i hail from Mbaise in Imo state, reside in Lagos but presently in Enugu state for my university programme. I'm a lover of literature and an admirer of words. I'd like to think of myself as an introvert though i'm a very interesting person. Where there is all the natural magic of nature, arts and music, there you would find me.

See trouble buy trouble…..hahahahahah, Sade n Wunmi combination, hmmmmm, Ochuko u better get prepare for women fight. Good job Chreez, kip it up aiit. But it took u like foreva b4 posting…..hope all is well with u? Thanks for posting.

• chreez chreez says:

All is well with me oh. School work held me with both hands but now it’s got only one hand holding me so trust be to be readily available here… Sade? The lady who’d have issues with Wunmi is yet unknown, though some might already know her. She’d soon be known anyway, at the right time. Thanks for reading

2. Harshabie says:

I almost 4got abt dis series……wao it took lik forever hop all is well wit U chreez….thumbs up

3. fola says:

Welcome back, Chreez! I enjoyed reading this and didn’t even have to go back to the previous episode to understand this episode. Please, give us some more episodes before u go back to school. (I’m assuming u’re back from school now) 😀

• chreez chreez says:

I’m happy you didn’t have to go back to previous episodes, really. Good news, there’s no returning to school once i’m out, though in a way i’m already out. *parables* I’m bound here now. Thanks for reading

4. Prince @francoba999 says:

Escape! Escape!!… Lol. E don be for bobo, nice work chreez

5. temidayo says:

Yeeeeeeeeee chreez iz bak 4rm skul!!!! Omo diz 1 na double wahala 4 ochuko oo wunmi nd sade’s sista. So na only mouth bobo gt abeg no let dem am oooo lol. Gud wrk here plz give us mre episodes b4 u run bak 2 skul oooo.

• chreez chreez says:

Yeah Temi, I’m back for real. But wait oh.. There’s no Sade’s sister here. It’s just Wunmi and another lady. And, I’m not going back to school again…

6. deola says:

Lol, see trouble, so Bobo can run for his dear life. Welcom back

7. Firstlady Temidayo says:

Ok… I had already given up on this story sef. Thank God aunty Sally posted the link on twitter. Buh I understood it sha. Ogbeni chreez… U will see d agents of trouble if u make us wait like dis again and den u won’t even be able to sing ESCAPE!!!

8. gift says:

A hilarious episode,,2 women fyting for one man,,is ochukos sisterinlaw also d girls babysitter?good to ave u back chreez

9. sarah says:

Hilarious!!! I don’t know that Bobo is also afraid of some particular set of people…lol. Thanks for this Chreez, hasten up with the next episode pls.

10. adekola funmilola says:

Bobo self sabi run. Praise God for him o n I hope cigarettes haven’t ruined his lungs so that he can run well before loosing his breath o. Na die be that o

11. Ella says:

Dis oda lady………….I hope Chucks is safe!
    Bobo so U’re afraid!Hmmmm………Get well soon Sandra!

12. Where’s episode #6 ? I cant find it!! Did you jump from 5 to 7

13. rakiya says:

The series somehow feels disconnected,there is n’t that flow