Go Getter (Go-Get-Her) #9

Chreez

Chreez

My name is Ahanonu Christian, i hail from Mbaise in Imo state, reside in Lagos but presently in Enugu state for my university programme. I'm a lover of literature and an admirer of words. I'd like to think of myself as an introvert though i'm a very interesting person. Where there is all the natural magic of nature, arts and music, there you would find me.

1. Adeleke Julianah says:

Why in d world are ppl wicked? What has Ochulo done to Sharon and her mother that they r planning on killing his innocent daughter…? I’m jst confused. And dat Bobo…hmmm….dnt knw what to say…

2. sarah says:

Amazing how a mother would passionately desire the death of her daughter and grand daughter…pls oo, let no harm come to Lucy ooo!
    Thanks for this wonderful piece.

3. Nwanne says:

Welcome back Chreez. I wonder why Sharon’s mother hates her so much.

4. ore says:

am so lost and confused self…can’t rmbr who Sharon even is…have totally lost touch of the story so I have to start reading frm prv chapters to find my self due to the long absence…stressful but all good.

5. chreez chreez says:

Oh… I’m do sorry Ore… Sharon is Lucy’s school teacher. The one that brings her back home from school. She’s been a minor character until now

6. gift says:

How can a mother be so heartless*beats me*so I was ryt all along shey,sensed sharon is d same lucys teacher,I just hope she eats dose berries n den fall into a deep sleep,,yea misd ur, hope u won’t be gone for too long this time

• chreez chreez says:

I hope I would not zone out any more… I had wanted her identity to be disclosed all asking but since it has been creating confusion…. Thanks got reading Gift

7. adekola funmilola says:

Hmmmm! Bobo d bobo! Good job Chrez

8. sarah says:

Nice work

9. Luvleen says:

Welcome back Chreez, u got me waiting endlessly. Just kip imaging what Lucy’s mom did to her grandma to warrant such hatred. Nice piece

10. anita says:

bobo…… sharp guy, sharon! ur mother ll snd u to hell.bt i am a bit confusd ooo. did ochuko marry sharons sista?, how nd where.

• chreez chreez says:

Yes he did but where and how? That’s background story. Just chill while the whole story unfolds, too would come to get a perfect picture of the whole affair