Go Getter (Go-Get-Her) #12 – Chreez

Chreez

Chreez

My name is Ahanonu Christian, i hail from Mbaise in Imo state, reside in Lagos but presently in Enugu state for my university programme. I'm a lover of literature and an admirer of words. I'd like to think of myself as an introvert though i'm a very interesting person. Where there is all the natural magic of nature, arts and music, there you would find me.

Chreez long time and happy new year. Is this really how little Lucy gonna die, wow Uchuko in soup of tears. Bobo can never change, feeling comfty in someone else’s house…..yeye guy. I just dislike his person.
    Keep it up Chreez and please don’t keep us too long waiting.

• chreez chreez says:

Haba! but Bobo earned it now. he cleaned the house and made it liveable again, didn’t he? at least Sandy would come into a house that has lost all its haunts, thanks to Bobo

2. Dupe says:

awwww, just left us hanging like that, so unfair o and as AOS said, please don’t keep us waitng for too long.

• chreez chreez says:

I promise… I promise… I, just keep praying for me anyway. Sometimes its not my making to delay. I’m glad to still have you all following. Really Glad. I say thank you.

3. imotolab2014i says:

PLEASE HELP US TELL HIM. YEYE CHREEZ. Lucy cannot die like this nau, haba, and imagine that perv bobo,the lady self na watchamacallit! chreez abeg dont let us roast before you bring in new episodes oooo. m waiting.

• chreez chreez says:

seriously ehn, since harmattan left, I’be been roasting here in Enugu. Is it not equitable to let you roast small? that’s justice Imotola. lol, I wouldn’t delay so much any more. Promise

4. knonye says:

Hahaha! Interesting episode. Cnt wait for tmr’s post as promised. Welcome back!

5. fola says:

Welcome back, Chreez! Nice one as usual. I found it funny how the lady was telling Bobo the time she takes her bath and where she lives. That geh has ulterior motive(s), hahaha! I hope Lucy gets help before it’s too late o. Chreez, don’t keep us waiting again o.

6. chreez chreez says:

oh thank you so very much Fola. You’re the only one that has refused to reprimand me. Plus you had a laugh. I’m always glad helping people have that little laugh. oh, I went through you comment again. You halla for me oh, small sha… Thanks for reading

7. Adeleke Julianah says:

Welcome back Creez!!! Compliments of the Season! Please o! Don’t let Ochuko’s daughter die o! It will be too painful…Nice episode as always…

8. Ibilola says:

and I guess we should be expecting the next episode in 2months shey

9. Ustyn says:

When it takes too long your fans may either lose interest or forgot the characters,dont you think so?????Ochuko kpele,as for Bobo,his pattern and audacity na die,but thats what can do for love
    Welcome Chreez

• chreez chreez says:

yes exactly. I think just that, and I fear more about them losing interest. I think I’d sit up now concerning my frequency of update. You all are lovely people, your comments help us seek improvement, and I don’t want to lose any of you. Thanks Ustyn

10. Leon says:

Welcome back CHREEZ.It’s been quite long sha.
    I pray Sandy walks in on bobo with that slut,dashing every hopes she have of starting up anything with bobo.#TeamOchukoSandy
    A long juicy read.
    Chreez,shey we don’t have to wait long for the next episode?

11. adekola funmilola says:

Chreez! Chreez! Chreez! Where have you been? #singing# This Bobo get liver sha!