Go Getter (Go-Get-Her) #17

Chreez

Chreez

My name is Ahanonu Christian, i hail from Mbaise in Imo state, reside in Lagos but presently in Enugu state for my university programme. I'm a lover of literature and an admirer of words. I'd like to think of myself as an introvert though i'm a very interesting person. Where there is all the natural magic of nature, arts and music, there you would find me.

1. Adeleke Julianah says:

OMG!

2. Leon says:

Arrrrrggh! WTF!

3. Adewunmi says:

This thriller is mind wrenching. please can you make ochuko not die and marry sandy. keep lucy alive.i use one eye to read the story.. pls wrap it up in good faith.

hugs bro

• chreez chreez says:

*hugs back my sis*

I use one eye to watch you as you dey type this comment too. I’d just plug an earpiece in my ear as usual and let the story lead me to wherever. I’m sorry, I can’t promise to make things happen here…

4. gift says:

wow,nicely written this story us becoming more interesting n suspense filled as d day goes by,pls nothing shld happen to sandy n ochuko o,I hope d berries just dissapear,
    what’s up with d other lady that has a huge crush on ochuko?

• chreez chreez says:

hey, Gift. glad to see you around, and thanks. Yeah, some magician should just play his tricks on the berries… and you’re not praying that nothing bad happens to Bobo? Wunmi, Ochuko’s crush is very much around, you’d soon hear from her

Ochuko n Sandy cannot die yet, if they do then end of story. I pray Wunmi n Sharon meets so that they would fight over Ochuko just like Bobo n ko. I don’t just like that Bobo @ all. Chreez hope you won’t kill Lil Lucy in this story.
    Thanks for writing Chreez…*hugs*.

• chreez chreez says:

oh, thanks AOS for airing your view on this. I still wonder why you’d be hating my best character. I just hope Lucy stays alive too… let’s just sit and watch all that would come as they come *hugs back*

6. sarah says:

Hmm, so sharon lied that she is Lucy’s teacher, what did Lucy’s mother did to she nd her mother that they wanted lucy dead also? I can’t wait for that mystery to be unfold. Nice work Chreez

• chreez chreez says:

Sharon is truly Lucy’s teacher, but there’s more to it than just that of course. I’m sure you know Sharon and Lucy’s mom are sisters… their mom’s secret would come unraveled in time… just hang around, okay?

7. adeola gem says:

About to die in happiness! Hmm! Exactly my thought. Thanks chreez, I guess Sharon won’t ever give up until the fat lady sings. Bring it on chreez…good read.

• chreez chreez says:

ah, until that fat lady sings? *clueless* Lol. Sharon is a go getter of course, she wouldn’t stop until she gets what she want. I hope you join me and pray that she gets what she wants… thanks Adeola.

8. Adekola Funmilola says:

Let the drums roll! Getting more interesting!

9. niyi says:

Hallo cheezie, where have you been all this while? Ain’t we getting more update from your story, wetin d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ seele now????????

10. Dupe says:

Chreez where are you?

11. Chreez Chreez says:

Ah guys, I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to leave you guys hanging. Things have taken much of my time and I disappointed myself by becoming lazy to write. I also fear for the story. Really, I don’t know where it’s going and I fear I would spoil it. I’ve thought of continuing the story though, but I felt I’d have lost you guys. I bet I was such an asshole* for acting the way I did. I’ll talk to Sally, maybe I’d get a chance to make it up to you guys, to complete what I started. Thanks for caring.