You Don’t Believe In The Supernatural? This True Story Will Change Your Thinking

1. theLoof says:

Wonderful read. I am glad your shared your experience. I believe it will help many of us. Not until about a year ago, I did not believe in such things happening, Though i believe in God, but sometime we allow our exposure to cloud our belief in such things..but they do happen.
    I have perfect understanding of your ordeal though my experience wasn’t as serious as yours. But I remember something used to come upon me during the night while i was deep asleep, no matter how much i struggled, d unforeseen force overpowered my being. Those were d worst days of my life. I always woke up weak, and empty. The more i tried to explain to people. They just don’t get it. sometimes, my family laugh it off. They thought i was crazy. But I knew something was taking virtue out of me. This experience drove me to solitary with other negative things I was experiencing;I became depressed. I consider d whole ordeal as wilderness experience. We all go through it at some point.

I sought help of course from pastors… but after prayer sessions, fasting.. it just did not stop. And every time they ask how I was doing and i tell them i wasn’t getting better. Ii could sense their disappointment to d point i was embarrassed for them. I did not want anyone to feel inadequate in their standing with God.

My life changed when someone called me in a family gathering that God told him to tell me i should “praise him” . Although i was disappointed at first.. I would have thought God would stage a rescue mission. But instead he asked I praise him?

But that changed my perspective and life altogether. I stopped praying and I praise Him instead.
    Since then, I give credence to the bible passage that says ” with joy shall ye draw water out of wells of salvation”

2. wumi says:

Very touching. Thank God for Your healing and perfection. It can only get better.

3. nate says:

wow, wow, wow. this is…wow!
    thank God for your life. God is with you. The Lord Jesus holds your hands. no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. it is well with you spirit, soul and body

4. Wow….Thanks to be God. This is …….*am loss for words or rather no word avaliable to be used….

congrats

5. Gloria A says:

Very touching. Thank God for raising a standard against them and for proving Himself true in ur life. Thanks for sharing

6. I’m very happy you lived and are able to share this.
    Anyone who believes in Hod the Father, but does not in the other side of good, is either silly, or in denial.
    For evil and good do coexist to the gory of our father the creator.
    Your experiences prove without a doubt that the father truly overcomes for hos own.
    You must be young because your youthful energy and aura as I read this, must have contributed to your resolve to survive this. Nothing beats the supportive network if loved ones too, they always suffer along with victims..
    Well, look who lived to tell and testify!
    Happy birthday to you dear, for yours is a wholesome rebirth if both spirit and flesh.

• I’m very happy you lived and are able to share this.
      Anyone who believes in God the Father, but does not in the other side of good, is either silly, or in denial.
      For evil and good do coexist to the glory of our father the creator.
      Well, look who lived to tell and testify!

7. Adeleke Julianah says:

All I can say is, I BLESS the Name of the Lord God on your behalf.
    Victory is yours through Christ.

8. Chux says:

It seems Chux is back. I really hope so.
    To this gory tale, well, Jesus believed demons exit. Even God knows that they exist. So why won’t I believe?
    I hope to have time to read more creative stuff here

9. Chux says:

Is Chux back? I pray pop

To this tale, I say; even Jesus knew that demons exist. God is aware too so why won’t I believe. May God continue to deliver us evil

10. Adedunmola says:

Congratulations, our God lives

11. Topaz says:

It takes a lot of courage to share an experience this personal and to total strangers too! I salute your courage

From the description of your experiences, I think you may have had a complex partial seizures. It is a type of seizure disorder that can manifest as motor symptoms (the twisting of parts of the body); behavioral symptoms; psychic symptoms ( feeling strange, seeing things, hearing things, saying strange things); sensory symptoms (abnormal bodily sensations); autonomic symptoms. Sometimes all these happen at once or they can happen at different times and in different combinations. Unlike other seizures, the person is usually aware of most of the events during the seizures. Sometimes the seizures can last up to a week, and it can cause temporary paralysis, speech loss, confusion and other symptoms.
    In between the episodes, the person is normal and can do everything. However, the fear of repeated seizures and the frequency can be incapacitating.
    Also, there can be other complications to the complex partial seizures, like poor sleep, feeling low, poor appetite, loss of interest in things, no zest or drive etc.

A visit to a specialist in neuroscience/neurology is advised. It wouldn’t hurt to get an expert opinion. To cover all the basis.

Thanks for sharing, and may life be kind on you from henceforth and may you run and overtake and recover all the good things of life you have missed out on.

• Sally says:

Hi Topaz,
      the following comment is for you but was mistakenly addressed to someone else
      “I’m guessing you’re a medical personnel, hence ur answer. You may be right but are you saying there aren’t spiritual attacks that can come this way? A sibling of mine experience this and we went to the hospital to see a psychitris and they gave her drugs n did all sorts but nothing happened until we saw a man of God. Even Jesus cast out demons from the boy who his father brought to him. I’m sure modern day docs will say the boy has a neuro problem. But I support you sha. The writer should check with a doctor jus to rule out”

12. toyenlon says:

Hmmm….it is well, God is your strength.

• Rida says:

13. Mariam says:

We really take a lot of things for granted. Bravo dearie! May God complete and perfect that which HE started in your life. Thanks for sharing this with us. Hallos Sally! It’s been a while!

14. sekinat says:

I thank God for ur life. U were here, fought, and with God’s help u,conquer.
    i give God praise on ur behalf.

15. Kemi says:

Thank God for your life and your family

I have worked in mental support and though doctors and support workers try, only God can deliver one from such a predicament.

Thank God for your family, seriously mental support and care for a loved one is most challenging. Thank God they believed and you believed. Thank God you didn’t ignore the spiritual angle.

Thank you for sharing, I pray that your healing would be whole. Your testimony would be complete in Jesus name

16. shazia says:

You are such a brave girl, dear. The way you fought against those evil spirits and move ahead, is highly appreciative.
    May God bless you!

17. vickie says:

I can relate to some of this when she said “What baffles me more is the bipolar and that I’m not liking at all. I have just decided to try as much as I can to not let my shortcomings overwhelm me, that way I can be in control of the bipolar” I am bipolar too, though notself diagnosed but thru my psychiatrist. And I must say bipolar is one very tricky stuff. Been on medications since 2008. And I have had and still having various episodes. The recent being the first quarter of this year. In all, I thank God for strength and grace. And dear Gurl, I salute your courage and boldness, sharing this. Though many won’t understand. But believe me, I understand. The Lord is your strength.

18. Seye says:

I really am short of words. I try hard to comprehend what you’ve gone through and I remember the Hebrew boys (Shardrach, Meshach and Abednego) who had to pass through fire. What made the difference was the angel that was assigned for them. Thank God for his divine intervention and involvement.
    The good work He has started will be perfected in your life.
    Congratulations once again

19. 'Bimbola says:

Alhamdullilah robbi Al amin. Prayer is really the key. I’m glad your spirit wasn’t broken in this ordeal. May ur healing be permanent.

20. Aminu says:

All is well that ends well. Glory to the Lord of the world’s for guarding you from the evils of the world’s. Remain strong and faithful. Proud of your positive attitude to life.