Naija Heels On Cobbled Streets #3 By Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore lives in Lancashire. She grew up in London and Abeokuta. Her writing has appeared in The Kalahari Review, African Writer, Naija Stories, Tales from the Other Side anthology, TNC and elsewhere. Her flash story, Ochuga’s Girl was longlisted for the Minority Contest. You can read her other series Playing the Game and Losing Hope on Aideyarn.com

1. olamma says:

Interesting. Wen are we gonna see #4?

2. Aramide says:

The twits just keeps on going,,,bt is niyi really gay or what. Nice one olajumoke

3. Mariam says:

Women can be mean. What is it with that Peju sef?

• Olajumoke says:

I really don’t know what it is. If only she would punish Femi too. Not a woman’s woman 😀 Thanks for this comment

4. elly says:

Tanx jumoke,my spirit was kinda down bt beta after reading dis piece

5. Olajumoke says:

You should find out soon Aramide. Thank you so much for checking in.

6. Tessy says:

Pheew! Pls don’t leave Sade lonely after the truth comes out. Peju is likened to a blind bathemaus or wat is it they call it. There is always a Clara in every friendship. Tanks Jummy

7. Adeleke Julianah says:

OK!
    Waiting for the next epi with much anticipation!

8. tomii says:

Wow… Haba peju, calm your tits now,,i fear for sade though..
    Tnx JMK, even as my battery remained 8%, I made sure I read this..u rock Ms.

9. calabar gal says:

Now I am hooked – the web is getting tighter…… Looking forward to the next episode…

Calabar Gal

10. 1k97 says:

I don’t know why peju won’t forgive sade, its not really her fault (well maybe a lil) buh the fault is more on femi’s part and I don’t want sade to have anything to do with that niyi guy… Well done Olajumoke

11. Callilope says:

I’m in love. Big ups Jumoke. I knew Clara was no good. Instead of Peju to stay continue to befriend the at least remorse Shade, she choose the Devil Clara. Oya let’s see na

12. toyenlon says:

Clara is really a bad friend, she has her etes on Niyi while trying to badmouth Sade everywhere. Peju’s own is too much jo, even though she’s hurt she’s going about it the wrong way.

13. phaevour says:

hmmmmm. nice one

Hmmmmmm, patiently waiting for next episode. Thanks Gurl….*wink*

15. mamie says:

Okay, for sade’s sake I hope niyi is not gay and that Clara ehn!? She is a BIG hypocrite, telling sade to stay away and going to toast him herself

The comment that stated that there is a Clara in every friendship is so spot on. They have something but desire that which you have, without really needing it.
    I really wish Sade and Peju can resolve their issues but seeing where this is headed, especially with Peju likely to spill the beans, that isn’t likely. There would only be more ill feeling between Niyi and Femi.
    Thanks for sharing Olajumoke. Bravo

• Olajumoke says:

You are so right. Unfortunately there are too many Claras in this world. Sharing is a pleasure. Thank you for reading this one too.

17. DoubleDee says:

Sade seems like a nice person. Pls if Niyi is not good for her don’t let them be together. Nice story by the way, can’t wait to see the turn of events.