The Immortals’ Code #14

1. tessy says:

kyenpia I love u but I love u more with leonel! choi! ishi go and start praying ohhh.

2. gbemmy says:

Trouble brewing! @sally, I’ve stolen this line…“knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way; wisdom is looking both directions anyway.”. I love it

3. Scribbledheartbreak says:

Loved it to the word…. 😀

4. Kate says:

i also love that quote @gbemmy.Great work

5. anita says:

@gbemmy i luv d line too, @ sally i love d suspense,intrugue,drama,tnks i cnt wait 4 d nxt one

6. Adeleke Julianah says:

Kai lady Sally…
    You sure know how to weave words…
    Spellbinding!

7. kosnie says:

Wow Sally this is one of my very Best Episode…takes a lot of Guts to walk away from all that money Hmmmm Kyenpia you love Leonel more than you would want to admit

8. tomii says:

Wow… Sally I luv ds quote “knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way; wisdom is looking both directions anyway.”…
    I luv ds episode so much!!! Kyenpia is surely @ crossroads now.
    Thank u Sally…U r juz the rocket all d time!!!!!

9. kemystery says:

cool read

10. Tife says:

Kyenpia is going to stay yes, if she takes the first option, no way the baby leaves. Igwe doesn’t strike me as s man to leave his offspring

Even if she takes the money n leave either one or both guys will go after her….LOVE is a strong hold, if broken it turns into hatred.

Great madam, always delivering. Thanks dearie….*xoxo*

12. Adekola Funmilola says:

I know you won’t leave, you are too stubborn not to watch the movie till the end, no matter how scary it is!

Boy!
    See temptation for Kyen o. That’s sure gon’ play a lil’ role and mess with her head one way or the other. If only she knew the dangers associated with the Igwes.
    This one Lanre’s tryna talk Ishi into visiting Dr. B’s house again ehn. The guy has enough danger dangling and dancing around him already. Leo to contend with, to now add the cabal would be to intentionally walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
    Anyways, we’ll see how things will pan out.
    Thanks again Sally. Your ink won’t ever run dry

14. kalliboom says:

Eh! Sally is at it again ooh! Always killn me with words. I so luv the line, knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way; wisdom is looking both directions anyway.”Sally u rock! God Bless u real good!