Naija Heels On Cobbled Streets #9 By Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore lives in Lancashire. She grew up in London and Abeokuta. Her writing has appeared in The Kalahari Review, African Writer, Naija Stories, Tales from the Other Side anthology, TNC and elsewhere. Her flash story, Ochuga’s Girl was longlisted for the Minority Contest. You can read her other series Playing the Game and Losing Hope on Aideyarn.com

1. Asma says:

This Niyi has serious issues 😒 Femi is obviously spewing nonsense and baiting him. Sigh, Sade doesn’t deserve this 🙁

2. slimshawty says:

Niyi!Niyi!Niyi! Why would allow all dose Nonsense 4rm Femi get into ur head… it’s so obvious Femi has smtyn 2achieve here. I suspect u Femi. Will Niyi stop making hasty decision in d heat of anger

3. Carah says:

Niyi should stop letting femi get to him jur and he also shd control his anger sometimes….. Shade really doesn’t deserve this. I just hope everything get settled so they can move past all of this.Thumbs up to you jumoke darling 👍💋

4. Love says:

Hmmmm! D injuries dt running bad mouth can cause!

5. doyinsola says:

Niyi y all dis? If u don’t want Sade, y don’t to tell her

6. olamma says:

Femi is annoying. Nice one Jumoke. Loving it all the way

7. 1k97 says:

Niyi! Niyi!! Niyi!!! I’m loving this series, I’ve got a lot to learn from niyi’s temperament, can’t judge dE guy buh he should not refer to sade like that na(I though he was gon’ man up and play Big Bro, well his go emotions too buh is this how is gonna meet his father, I pray they don’t kill each other)… U got served right FEMI :p… (Y) Jkay

8. Tobislim says:

Yanga dey sleep,trouble come wake am.

9. mamie says:

Hmmn! This femi is a weakling. Niyi’s reaction goes to show just how much he loves sade. As always jumoke, this is beautiful

10. toyenlon says:

This Femi sef get problem, running his mouth anyhow and Niyi too rose to the bait.

I always say something about motives. Niyi should just sit himself down and question Femi’s motives for his ‘hurtful’ talk.
    I also believe you get to a stage that you man up and decide to live in a way that would eclipse past errors.
    I love the progression of this series. Good work Jumoke.