Always One More Time #9 By Temitope Ogunyinka

1. OG says:

see where you stoped ehn. Why evils??
    Now I really am hooked to this story. Nice one ma’am…

2. Tosin says:

I respect PJ o, it takes a lot of guts. I hope daniel and Efe’s wedding will work though, Am enjoying this story, keep it up.

3. JK says:

This is too much for PJ. But I doubt there can be a modern time Prophet Hosea. Is Zainab dad a pastor?
    Great Job Temitope, Have you published any book? Where can I get your other works?

4. modus says:

Ahhhh this is wicked!!! the story of Hosea :-))) Loving this! the suspense is killing me

5. Mariam says:

You see why i said Funlola will soon sleep with a ghost? I hope she is not Hosea’s Gomer? Lol! I’m intrigued about Zainab. I can’t wait to read more about the name in that letter. Good job!

6. Bimbola-Rikitava says:

Efe shudnt marry Daniel joo.

7. barakat says:

haa…… .. suspence of d century. I really love this story and I wish to read more .thanks temitope

8. niphemy says:

why naw, I will think about this till next week ….welldone temitope

9. calabar gal says:

Oh no!! Funlola has shattered PJ’s heart…….. Ade why? Daniel why? OMG!! So many twists and turns…..

10. God’s way are not our way or why would He want His dear son (John) marry the easy to lay Funlola, maybe I shouldn’t judge her yet though… Weldome Temmy, can’t wait for the next episode…

11. bola says:

Oh! Wow! I had my heart in my mouth while reading dis.
    Thank u Tope….dis is so Dope

12. Knonye says:

This Zainab reminds me of the Zainab in BBA, she should chill already. Ebuka loves Cynthia… Err Adesuwa. Cool stuff. Well down babe!

13. Dayo says:

This Pastor John eh, me am scared for him oh

Hmmmmmm patient n endurance oh PJ, Awwwh Zainab is even related to Efe abih. Next episode do come oh…..thanks dearie.

15. Tobislim says:

Damnnnn Girl…………………..You are HERmazing. welldone.Pastor John doe,well God dat gave him instruction will definitely show up for him.

16. tolu says:

Following certain instruction(s) from God atimes can be quite challenging. An average man would have beaten funlola to a pulp after seeing that scene despite the fact that the response to his proposal is still on hold but the God is/was involved and he just has to be cool

• Temitope says:

Hmm… true. It can be challenging following God’s instructions but He gives us the grace as well to go about it when we ask… let’s see what happens next.
      Thanks for your comment 🙂

17. Toyenlon says:

Wow! This Funlola sha, hmm, i feel for pastor John though.

I love how the story’s progressing. Missed a few weeks already, so i’ll read up and drop my thoughts after the latest episode
    Well done Temitope