Always One More Time #13 By Temitope Ogunyinka

1. Anthony says:

Gbese!! John keeping silent about what he saw in the restroom won’t help Daniel’s situation at all.. He needs to talk sense into him or get someone he respects to do so. I’m itching to know what his explanation for the restroom souvenir will be.
    As for Zainab, i hope she doesn’t realize it late that she’s actively destroying her sister’s home. Perhaps that may be her turning point.
    P. S: there were a few typo errors in today’s episode. Oh and please hook Jasmine up ASAP. The poor girl is in serious need

• Temitope says:

Knowing Daniel he might not proffer any explanation…
      @ Zainab… hmm. She’s torn in between her best friend she’s known for years and a half sister she barely knows.
      Thanks for letting me know about the typos… 🙂
      Jasmine??? Who do you think she should end up with?

2. Mariam says:

Daniel WHY??????? My heart is broken! Nobody forced him to marry Efe, no matter how he wants to rationalize his actions. As for Adesewa I hope she can live with herself. Sometimes revenge takes out so much from us and we just end up getting hurt. I pray Zainab finds what she is looking for, she seems like a troubled girl…..lol! Funlola and PJ, interesting mix I really want to know how this all ends. Good job Temitope!

• Temitope says:

Mariam seriously? 🙂 I guess we would know why he did it later on.
      “Sometimes revenge takes so much from us and we just end up getting hurt” – very true. But then how do you get past the pain and let go of it all? Sometimes all you want to do is pay back.
      Lol @ Zainab.
      Thanks sis 🙂

3. kkkkk says:

Zainab and Efe step sister? dis is serious

4. bola says:

Nice….enjoyed every bit of it
    Pls bonus ooooo….so many drama going on in my head can’t wait till next wk
    Kisses….muah muah muah

5. Tobislim says:

I LOVE d unpredictability of this story, any1 can end up with anyone.Interesting Read. Round of applause for Temitope. Welldone.

6. bee says:

Temitope nice one. It only just occurred to me that the next is a glimpse of the next episode. I like that you do that. Thanks for this episode. Can’t wait to see what will happen

7. calabar gal says:

Serious Gbege for Daniel. But seriously I would have preferred if Adesewa had disrupted the wedding rather than making out with Daniel. What next? Temitope has us enthralled by and by….

8. calabar gal says:

Serious Gbege for Daniel. But seriously I would have preferred if Adesewa had disrupted the wedding rather than making out with Daniel. What next? Why in God’s name did she do that? She is only setting herself up for more hurt. Temitope – you have us enthralled by and by….

• Temitope says:

Disrupting the wedding may not have been enough for her. Maybe she felt Daniel wasn’t worth it anymore. But yeah.. she may get hurt at the end.
      Thanks sis 🙂 Glad you enjoying it.

9. 1k97 says:

First he had sex widt his ex at his wedding reception, then he brings are red lacy legerie home… Haba bros u better have a amazingly truthful lie to tell come to think of it EFE might naht even talk abt it widt him (she might turn to God) I hope she tells Funlola, she will surely bring dE whole houz down.. Thanks Temmie.. #BleesUp

10. Pacesetter says:

What a life

11. Amina says:

Funny..girls like Funlola sometimes have the best advice. Because she’s in the game. As far as I’m concerned. .Adesewa is in for war because Efe’s patience and God is all that Efe needs. Daniel obviously has low regards for himself. He doesn’t deserve a good woman.

• Temitope says:

That’s true. They know what’s up 🙂
      Oooohhh… love what you said! Patience and God is also Efe needs instead of fighting the ‘other person’. But how of us women can do that?? It’s hard but God will help us…
      Thanks for your comment 🙂

12. Tomii says:

lip sealed till next episode!!!! Thanx Temi,

Marriage is not by force Dan n Efe, I don’t like the fact she tried holding the guy down with a child, that is the punishment you get from by force love…..he is going to hurt you badly n treat you like shit, only God can help you. Lectural Chris would have been better Efe. As for you Dan, no one hurts a woman twice and expect her not to get angry or mad. You better sit both women down in same room n make amends or get ready for whatever tantrums both women brings your way.
    Well done T-bae, gosh I enjoyed this episode. See you next week. Thanks.

• Temitope says:

Honestly it’s really annoying when a guy is forced to marry a woman ’cause she’s pregnant. What if she or he isn’t God’s will? As for the lecturer… well… We would never know now…
      Thanks for reading babes… see you on Thursday 🙂 Have a great week!

14. Bimbola-Rikitava says:

This episode is everything 🙌🙌🙌

15. Dayo says:

Adesuwa wld regret her actn, shkd shld just let Daniel go. And Daniel sef eh, na wa for d boy

16. Toyenlon says:

Hmm, this episode is great but i feel sorry for Efe, Daniel has gone completely off the road, it takes grace to bring him back. Happy for John and Funlola though, things seem to be working well for them.

Sentimental attachments, mumu buttons, manipulations, divided attention and what have you, and Daniel started on the wrong footing. It’s a huge shame, and a very big risk that hasn’t come off well. I wonder what explanation he’ll offer to Efe now.
    Adesewa is scorned, she’s hurt, and all she wants is her pound of flesh. Now that’s a serious thing that will leave her even more hurt.
    Nice to see how Funlola and John are getting along. That association is the true test of love for John cos he’ll see different reasons to quit.
    Big ups Tope.

18. Adekola Funmilola says:

I really hope Efe enjoys her marriage!