Always One More Time #15 By Temitope Ogunyinka

1. iyanu says:

Ghen Ghen…… I hope madam Ade ain’t Preggy for Dan Funlola should just stop this madness nd face her husband nd home omg!!! Poor efe looking forward to the next episode

2. Tomii says:

Shame!!! Adesuwa, o ti loyun abi? *lipsealed*
    Awaiting d next episode, thanx Temi.

3. Anthony says:

Ghen Ghen… Adesewa is preggy. Being waiting for that to happen. And thanks for hooking Jasmine up 😉, baby girl just had to be had.
    John’s reaction when Daniel asked him if he had ever been in love, I should reread that book of hosea again. Wonder how he’ll take when dele boasts to him about sleeping with his wife. Kai! Lemme be observing biko

4. Ngozi says:

It has been a hit from one episode to another!

5. Mariam says:

Hmmmnnnn! As I said in previous episodes sometimes revenge isn’t the best course of action. If Adesewa is pregnant then she has bitten more than she can chew. As for Funlola I pray she sees the light soon. Lol! Great job Temitope! I’m really enjoying your work.

6. Carah says:

I love funlola mehn! Adesuwa shd have slapped her and see what happens to her now *sigh*. I just hope dt one isn’t pregnant fr Daniel o. Beautiful piece 💋

7. cally says:

Why do I just want to sing Davido’s omo see gobe?

8. bola says:

Interesting episode…..well done Tope, I love every bit of it

9. 1k97 says:

Adesewa don carry belle shakara don end ooo!!! Lol.. Its definitely for daniel, funlola *sigh* I guess dat cocky ass dele would brag ’bout it sexcapade widt fufu to PJ soon, I wonder how he’ll handle it… Feel for efe sha and Yh yay Jaz is been hooked… Nice piece temmie… ThumbsUp

10. Dayo says:

This Funlola gal sef, john deserves better. I hope Adesuwa is pregnant for Daniel, is dat time dat she will know dat revenge is stupid.

11. Tobislim says:

If you don’t learn to Love urself, den u can never trully love another or understand how they love you wholeheartedly. Funlola needs to get broken n den run to God to find herself b4 she can love anyone. Thank You Temitope.xoxoxo.

• Temitope says:

I completely agree with you. Funlola doesn’t understand the kind of love John has for her. Thanks for pointing that out Tobi! 🙂

12. Tobislim says:

You are welcome. Thank. You too for d great decent story. Ciao.

OK, OK, now there’s lots of dirt to throw around.
    Adesewa’s scorned and hasn’t held back on nothing. So we have a lot mudslinging and we have a case on our hands.
    Now John will know of Funlola’s dirty waka, Efe would likely know of Daniel’s too…
    I wait to see how this will pan out.
    Meanwhile, Aunty Ade haf goan get belle abi? And Daniel’s ‘kini’ haf likely put him in trouble, except there’s an unexpected twist sha.
    Big ups Tope. Good work

14. Toyenlon says:

Feeling sorry for Efe cos she’s going through a lot and will still go through more before it ends. I had hoped Funlola will change after marrying pj but that hasn’t happened yet, well, let’s see how it all pans out at the end of the day.

15. Adekola Funmilola says:

Wow, this club is getting crazier! Hmmmm