Why I Haven’t Put Up Anything New

1. Sandra says:

awww.. I yaff refreshed this page like no tomorrow. hmmm, what can the righteous do, we Wld wait. well work dear.
    on the guest writers so guilty as charged. u won’t believe I missed the time for ur radio show cos I dint open that post till yesterday night after looking for u the whole day🙈🙈we are changing tho.
    lastly biko don’t do that give away behind me oooo, I will just give ur picture to one Woli at the beach😂😂😂. Enjoy ur week darl.. kizzes in Jennifers voice.

2. adebayo says:

Goodluck on the new job. Looking forward to next saturday. I’ll comment more on other writers stories.
    Happy Sunday Sally.

I really can relate with that part that is lazy to write after a long day. I’m really struggling with that right now.
    We’ll be waiting…
    Big ups Sally.

4. Nykky says:

Congratulations on the new job and good luck with it. Guilty as charged on the guest writers but will try next time. Have a good week ahead

5. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

Kudos on your new job. I’m guilty of not even reading guest writers. That’s going to change NOW!!!

6. Nnenna says:

My dear,congrats on ur new job. About guest writers ,I have read most of them and really love them. Example ; @ogewrites (yougeecash.wordpress.com ),olujumoke omisore @aideyarn.com. I can never get tired of reading their work. I love them. What if someone else posted your thoughts, what do u do? Repost? Cos I hate repetition. Do I still post same thoughts. I really want to know. Thanks.

7. Fragile says:

I am guilty of reading just your work. I am also a writer and I can see how ironic it is ignoring other writers. God bless your big heart. I love you to bits Aunt Sally

8. Scribbledheartbreak says:

Wishing you the very bestest… I’ll be patient to the very end, may the good Lord guide you perfectly.. I was expecting today shaa but you’ve told me a million and one reasons why i should keep calm and wait for you..👌👌

9. ebunoluwa says:

awww! madam Sally, always playing d big sister. congrats on ur new job, every soup wey sweet na so much effort dey make am sweet na. sorry abt ur work load. abt other writer, I’m so guilty of now even reading not to talk of commenting. I promise, I go change. lolz! looking forward to ur comeback but I get exam in 2 weeks so I must study but I go try create time to read sha. enjoy ur new job.
    Nb. how do I request for a new password? haven’t been able to read d latest posts of to tame a virgin bcos i can’t remember my password n there’s no link to request for a new password if u forget. abeg help a sister, biko. takia of u n looking forward to IANS & BWT.

10. ola says:

Ok…till next episode

11. Toyenlon says:

Wishing you all the best in all your endeavours….take care.

12. omotee says:

Thanks madam for your thoughtfulness .God is your strength.pls I don’t get new post .I don’t know why.I av to follow
    moskedapages lino from an old post.my last post actually thats the zookeeper.kindly help me out if possible.God bless you.Luv to kayla

13. Ella says:

can’t wait for the next episode of IANS and congrats on your new work more grace dear☺

14. Busayo says:

Hi Sally, Congratulations on your new job…I totally repent of Ghost mode ways , I must confess I read everything o..
    P.S I’ve read The Fourth Finger and I absolutely Love it..I didn’t stop reading it till I got to the last page…
    I cant wait for you to light up my weekend with IANS and BTW…God bless you…

15. Toyeen says:

Congrats on your new job Sally. Missed you a whole lot .. I have refreshed and refreshed like a thousand times

16. Haleemah says:

Whenever there’s silence on moskedapages, I know there’s a storm cooking up, so I’m not usually bothered, except to wonder about your wellbeing. Looking forward to IANS and BWT. And for the featured bloggers, I’ll start commenting 🙈. Cheers to you and the family.

17. Fiksionist says:

Sally congrats on the new job!!!Greater levulz and may God’s grace keep you blazing. You are allowed to take as much time as you want biko. xo!!!!

18. Tomii says:

U have said it all..I wish u all d best on your new Job.. On the writers’ comment margin issue, I noticed it too, pls y’all should keep the comments rolling in. I’m patiently waiting for next saturday.
    God will always keep inspiring u Sally boo, thank u all the time.

19. Peter says:

Aunty Sally. I have to say thank you for the stories you’ve been putting up for us your ‘ghost readers’. I just had to come out from it. Would try to comment more. Again thank you

20. Tobislim says:

We Love You Aunty Sally, Congrats on the new job and we will start commenting on featured bloggers.