Best Man Duty #4

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola is an Animal Scientist with voracious appetite for reading, and some writing. He started writing with poetry, and BEST MAN DUTY is his first attempt at prose. He is active on social media and can be engaged on different platforms

1. Modus says:

😂😂 Dotun sha

2. Fsf says:

I don’t want to be selfish,but it seems short.What type of best man is this one naw?Evaluating and sampling bridal train,there’s God oo

3. Scribbledheartbreak says:

Dotman nah player ayè. Damn!!! The guy nah bond000000007…. *Duffs cap*…😎😎

4. ebunoluwa says:

good job Seye. see as dot dey happy to commit sin for anoda person wedding? even d Zee sef no get shame for eyes! make e no go surprise dot say zee go turn to super Mario after d nite and queen go scatter ground when she catch dem o. hmmmnnn! d story sweet sha! awaiting episode 5. ( no b my fault na, e b like say make d story no finish).

• Seye Seye says:

Thank you Ebun. You see a player like Dotun will sing one of D-Banj’s classics for Zee, that part about having a wife at home so Zee won’t get it twisted.

5. Amina says:

I like the story already

6. Adeshina omotayo* says:

It kinda short,anyway dotun becareful ooo

7. Tomii says:

All these yoruba guys be living up to their names. Dot Dot, Ekun..Okunrin ogun.
    Good one Seye, I hope u ain’t “yoruba guy”, u knw wah ‘am sayin? Hehehehe

8. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

Let Dotun be there dragging his feet, Zainab will soon disappear from his reach. He had her in his room and he postponed what should have been the inevitable.

9. modupe says:

dont i like this dots guy already, i like men who can tease and are serious when they wanna be….lets get the party started….

• Seye Seye says:

For a Dotun getting loads off flak for being a player and a Yoruba demon, you give him something to grin about.

10. robbyns says:

let the party begiiiin…

11. Funmilola Adekola says:

Two, three or even four can play the game! Oya Na! Dotman roll the dice

12. Busola says:

Omo oniranu!!!! This guy is not serious oh! Zee is present and he’s trying to get Cynthia yet Queen is waiting for him in lagos….

Thanks for the episode Seye. I dont know if its because of my short attention span but I tend to lose interest during the conversation and dotun’s thoughts. Perhaps its the lack of paragraphs or space between conversations. I dont know how best to explain it. Its just my thought I might be the only one that feels that way but I felt I should share it with you because I always enjoy reading a good story and thats why I am still glued. This is how best I can express my thoughts perhaps I will explain better later. Next episode please

13. bola says: