Something New, Something Darker, Something Juicier…
Happy New Month! I hope you guys enjoyed your short holiday.
So, I have a surprise for you, and it comes in a new series. Yup! New and fresh from moi and wait for it… Tomilolacoco.
It is called The Darker Berry.
You know the saying, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice? Well, figure that out.
First, let me introduce Tomi to you.
- She is my boo (yes, we’re platonic lesbians)
- She is an awesome scriptwriter and is one of the writers on Africa Magic’s Hush.
- She blogs on Scribespad.wordpress.com.
- She writes erotica (expect juicy sex scenes)
- She is a features editor at TNS.ng
- She is going to marry an Igbo man. She doesn’t know this but I’m setting her up. I’m sorry my fine Yoruba brothers but we’re taking this one, tatas and all.
- She’s a small bundle of cuteness and troubleSo, before I get carried away by Tomi, let me be on my way. Expect the teaser soon.
Tomorrow, we start off with Olajumoke’s Girls. And of course, expect Memoirs of a Repentant Slut and It’s Another Novocaine Saturday this weekend.
Best Man Duty coming right up!