Best Man Duty #6

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola is an Animal Scientist with voracious appetite for reading, and some writing. He started writing with poetry, and BEST MAN DUTY is his first attempt at prose. He is active on social media and can be engaged on different platforms

1. Scribbledheartbreak says:

First to comment.. oya lemme goan read..

2. Scribbledheartbreak says:

And its a wrap.. What’s wrong with Queen gaan sef?? She just wana give Dotun eenuff chance to mark registers kiriiii.. And now best girl is around d corner..🤗🤗
    Nice read..

3. gbemmy says:

queen sha, u Berra sit up if u really want your man to ur side.
    plenty lady fish dey ocean

4. loolah says:

some girls sha!!! Queen should better go and borrow some sense…

5. Olusade says:

Queen,Queen,Queen……I am seriously shaking my head for you. the best girl has finally replied and the story is getting hotter day by day. kudos bro

6. Haryoka says:

I don’t get why queen is to be blame, I mean her guy is going up n down doing whatever he likes n sees nothing wrong with it so far she’s loyal nd he is cheating n he is still blaming her for been troublesome geez guys with these set of mentality piss me off

• Bee says:

I completely agree with you.

• Seye Seye says:

Haryoka is very pissed with Dotun 🙂
      There’s something I’m trying to bring out in all these. Dotun might be a ‘dog’ but what is Queen’s role? It mostly takes a lot of efforts from both sides to make things tick. If they both work round their excesses, just maybe we’ll see them work.
      Thanks for dropping your thoughts, I really appreciate.

7. Dharmie says:

Aahhh…itx too short fa
    anyways i enjoyed it nice write-up
    vhiz Queen ehn elejo wewe,Isokay..Best gurl don come
    she go knack her head for wall tire

8. damisusu says:

Best boy, best girl and queen. Looks like a love triangle back in my secondary sch then mayflower ikenne.then . As e dey hot na

9. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

Nice read. Na wa for babes and their wahala sha. Queen actually memorised the number of BBM contacts; that’s hilarious sha! It’s good that Best Girl has resurrected oh! Looking forward to hearing from her next episode.

10. zeeniey says:

Ghen ghen! Nice write up

11. Kenny says:

Ghen Ghen best girl don show …as e dey hot…

12. Carah says:

All hail the queen🙌. I don’t know why sha but I like her. Let’s see how best boy and best gal rel goes in d next episode. Thanks fr ds dotun.

13. Tomii says:

Queen…..Absent
    Best Girl….Present
    Let the games begin

14. Tosin says:

Nice read,weldone Seye

15. tee says:

Lovely read.. Queen should leave him jare.. shebi she is a fine girl.. no man should be rough handling a woman he claims to love and calljng her *ode Oshi* to her face.. kilode.. thats absolutely rubbish jare.. thay nonsense best boy shld go and eat his fine looks. Rolling eyes

16. Gift says:

Drama queen,I tire for her matter,,oya u have punished dot enuf,come back we don miss your drama self,now that best girl is around the corner,,nice read dotun,well-done

17. Busola says:

Queen oh! I cant believe she memorized the number of his bbm contacts which means she knows everyone on his list. Lmao. That girl is crazy. She knows her stalking job well. I still cant get over it. Lol. I hail the Queen oh! She’s forming too much. She made her point already. She shouldnt allow “Best Girl” to replace her in “Best Boy’s” heart. I have said my own sha..
    Thanks Seye for the episode.

18. hacolyte says:

Is Queen a CIA agent dat she stalking Dee, she shd warned herself n let Dee conquer bestgal o, looool 😀😀😀😀. I love d Zee gal but Dee go really go n beg Queen so as to rekindle dia relationship cos I’m not a messenger of doom. Oscarpoems u re too much, nice rite up, kip it up.

19. Toyenlon says:

I can’t really blame Queen for putting distance between her and Dotun cos he’s not being serious with her and he has wandering eyes. If she can’t cope better for her to let go jare.

20. Funmilola Adekola says:

Queen did a honourable thing. Trust is important in a relationship. Dotun, you can’t eat your cake and have it.

Queen needs to calm down….nobody likes a nagging lady/guy, it drains and destroys relationship. But Dot, if you aren’t ready for something serious then let her go, so you can continue your wandering around for ladies.
    Thank you Seye….

22. wasmakelly says:

Nice one bro, loving did series, as 4 Queen I feel 4 her, u can’t have a cheating bf/gf and still be all nice, u have to set sum rules DAT will make u not to hurt much wen u decide to let go, and as 4 u Mr player, keep playing like around till u turn 2baba. SMH’