Girls #4

Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore

Olajumoke Omisore lives in Lancashire. She grew up in London and Abeokuta. Her writing has appeared in The Kalahari Review, African Writer, Naija Stories, Tales from the Other Side anthology, TNC and elsewhere. Her flash story, Ochuga’s Girl was longlisted for the Minority Contest. You can read her other series Playing the Game and Losing Hope on Aideyarn.com

1. Dayo says:

I knew this Jackie is trouble.. i just hope Kenny trust her Tony

2. Dee says:

Hmm…This Jackie is straight from the right hand of the devil. Can you imagine the twat of a girl!

Kenny had better trust her Tony and put Jackie in her place.

3. Temmy says:

I feel like spanking Jackie real hard now, girl is so desperate. Nice write up

4. adebayo says:

I feel like slapping this foolish Jackie girl. How do you hit on your cousin’s man? How?.
    Kenny better believe her man o + this is why you should always tell your partner about stuff like this…I’m so angry.

5. Cheyi says:

This is wickedness o! I pray Kenny doesn’t fall for it. Thanks Olajumoke for this episode

6. Biola says:

I so expected this, Jackie needs plenty help

7. idadi mavise says:

What the hell? That Jackie girl is sick.

8. ola says:

Hmmm bad belle jackie

9. Scribbledheartbreak says:

Jackie the Devil.. she is just lucky Tony ain’t a player; O lord deliver thou broda from snares of Jackie.. Lovely read..

10. Fsf says:

This Jackie is sure to be the devil’s Advocate.No secrets in relationship to avoid stories that touch.Lola please speak out already.Jumoke When you finish this series,i would like you to compile it and make it a book.It’s worth reading and showing to People that are in these circumstances.Friday seem like eternity.Good Job Madame

11. olajumoke olajumoke says:

A book? Really?
    We’ll see Fsf.
    Have a great weekend.

12. Mammy says:

See witch oooo. So because she has self esteem issues + selfishness join nobody should be happy again? Abeg ooo jumoke help tony he can’t lose Kenny.

13. Funmilola Adekola says:

What did she go to his house for? That would be my first question! The consequences of keeping somethings secret! Good job Jumoke!

14. Kemi says:

Kasala don burst. I hope Kenny uses her brain and remember the effect of the drugs Tony used and how he can’t be in a right frame of mind to do what he is been accused of doing. But Tony sef, no be that kain secret person dey keep

15. gbemmy says:

see this nbeke o,Kenny better put jack in her place

16. iamhorllamii says:

C dis stupid babe oo I feel lke slapping d devil possessing her out of her nd den beat sense into her thin brain,aw culd u lie against an innocent soul Jummy guess she is d one 2 c a doctor hmmm Kenny put trust Ur boo oo Dnt allow Ur frustrated cousin cum inbtw u guys. Madam Lola it will b gud if u open Ur mind to a caring fellow dat will counsel u, let me stop all ma story here. tanx Jummy 4 dis, haaaa Friday is a long way oo

17. Anonymous says:

Jackie why???
    In as much as it will be very easy for me and everyone else to say Kenny should trust her man; she has a history on this issue. I know she is soooo going to take Jackie side reason being she kept quiet while her sister got raped and she said nothing and her mom took her uncle side, which has strained her relationship with her sister.
    My only hope and anxiety is how they make it past this phase.
    Sorry, but I think I will put a bit of the blame at Tony’s door.

Pleaaaasssseeee u guys make it through okay, will be rutting for u guys.

And Lola please talk to someone…I understand it can be hard to talk about, but people care about you and will support u.

Jumoke great write…u r amazing…way to go!!!!

18. HP says:

Ugh! I could strangle this Jackie! Thunder fire her destiny! What trash!

19. Calliboom says:

umunwayi!, girls!!, girls!!!,I just want to slap this Jackie stupid girl she is a wicked witch who don’t want better for her cousin, Kenny just have to listen to her man before doing anything rash… thanks jummy

20. Kay91 says:

I see your page is in the same niche like my page.
    Do you allow guest posting? I can write interesting & unique posts for you.
    Let me know if you are interested.

21. Gift says:

Chai,,Tony really should have said something right from when she brought him a chocolate,a part of me feels he was enjoying the attention,watching how they’ll get pass thru this
    Thanks jummie

22. Toyenlon says:

Aww, Jackie has turned the table against Tony, hope Kenny won’t heed her blindly sha.

23. Lollie says: