Fated

Welcome on here Fortune. This is one story i’ll follow.
    It’s never easy having to cope with any form of human loss. It’s even a bit more difficult losing a child at birth. The preparations and anticipation all gone down the drain…
    The worst part in this situation is that the couple have waited for four years. Quite disheartening.
    Good stuff Fortune.

2. Calliboom says:

such a touching story, it’s painful to lose a child at birth after the preparation and anticipation.. so painful after four years of waiting….. i pray for better days for the couples… welcome here fortune ohaegbulam….. thanks. and thank you Sally for this….. have a lovely day ahead

3. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

A lot of people take child delivery lightly but it is actually quite tasking without no assurance if safe delivery. Poor couple!

4. Fortune says:

Good day family! Permit me to express my gratitude to Sal for giving me a voice on her platform. Fated was born out a colleague’s experience. All’s well that ends well though…she had a set of twins afterwards. Many thanks for all your comments.

5. Kany T. Dahl says:

A very wonderful story, Fortune. Very very sad and emotional. I have seen many marriages torn apart because if this one issue of childlessness, and most times I ask “where is the love?”
    I look forward to reading more of your stories.
    Oshe!!!!! Madam Salz

6. Haleemah says:

The pain in waiting 4 years, the trauma of the fall, the indescribable feeling of the surgical procedure, the loss of a child… all overwhelming. Great story, Fortune.

7. Carah says:

It’s sad that they both have to go through this after waiting fr 4 years. Looking forward to read more of this. Thanks to fortune for writing and sally for introducing.

8. Wunmi says:

9. Temmy says:

This is a touching one, and I’m sure it’s gonna be an interesting one too. Thumbs up fortune

10. Simplygold says:

A touching story, childlessness is a stigma in Nigeria. Poor couple, all Dr dreams shattered

11. zeeniey says:

Oh oh.. Painful… Nice one.. Looking forward to more

12. Fortune says:

Good morning family! Many thanks for all your comments. Sally never prepared me for this outpouring! Our goal as writers is to present the world through various perspectives. Feel free to critique as well. No man is an Isle of knowledge. Once again I say to Sal, many thanks!

13. Mammy says:

Ogà I hail ooo. This kind of test in love is common but in naija its almost a taboo not to have kids. Keep more episodes coming

14. kulu says:

Nice, welcome Fortune.

15. Kemi says:

Awwwn, this brought tears to my eyes. Beautifully written.

16. Scribbledheartbreak says:

Beautifully scribbled.. Intro seems all pecked with suspense, twist and every ingredient a wondrous story sizzles with..
    Welcome onboard

17. loolah says:

The story is soo touching ,looking forward to read more.. Welcome aboard fortune..

18. adeola gem says:

So sad! Hmmm! May God answer all women looking unto Him for fruit of womb, may He deliver our pregnant women safely and may He protect our children. Ameen. Good read…anticipating what “fated” has in store for us. Pun not intended. May we all have a good record of fate. Ameen. Good start Fortune. Thanks Ms Sally.

19. Sophia says:

Nice one Fortune.,waiting to read more episodes of this…tanx Aunt Sally for introducing .

20. Kemi says:

Really nice and beautifully written, the story is so close to home and one many can relate with. May God fulfill the yearnings of anyone trusting God for the fruit of the womb in Jesus name,amen.

21. Rikitava says:

OMG 😢😢😢

22. Turban Girl says:

Guess this is the beginning of more interesting stories from you. Happy to see someone from my state writing stories. I’ll be honoured to read them up.

23. Gerald says:

Nice one, brother. Guess I replied as Turban Girl in my first comment.

24. Funmilola Adekola says:

This got me teary! Would definitely follow!

25. Toyenlon says:

This is so emotional and touching. Welldone.