Memoirs Of A Repentant Escort #10

Ibukunwrites

Ebukun Gbemisola Ogunyemi popularly known as Ibukunwrites/EGO is a Writer ~ (Content | Non-Fiction | Fiction | Poetry | Screen). She's a Blogger, an Avid reader, Fun Cook, Baker, an Aspiring Media Personality, a Language Enthusiast, a Wordsmith, an ardent lover of Art & Documentary. Ibukunwrites is highly passionate about women, children and abuse related causes and she tries to show these in her writings. She's a sucker for African literature, simplicity in writing and story telling; also a Shondaland addict, a die-hard fan of music and movies. . . not your everyday kinda girl! Her Anthology "Creeping Voices" published late last year is available for download on okadabooks.com. She tweets at @ibukunwrites on Twitter. Ebukun Gbemisola Ogunyemi on Facebook and also, @ibukunwrites on Instagram.

1. Vikki says:

It’s too short nii…Jux wen I was getting really involved. Thanks anyways,waiting patiently for the next episode…

2. hacolyte says:

Don’t even know wat to say or believed anymore. All of shd just take a chill pill n calm dia fraying nerves so as to really really undastand dem n d situation dey found demselves. 😀😀😀😀😀 nyc1 Ebukun for dis writeup n sally for bringing it to us d Audience.
    Xoxo

3. adebayo says:

You left us hanging Ibukun…we still appreciate.

P.s compensate us with a longer episode o if you can.

4. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

The hospital scene is the kind that upsets me in movies and books. So, while Jide was asking her what she was doing there, she couldn’t string together a few words to explain her presence? Mscheeeeew! Scream oh! Amaka, scream! And I hope Jide doesn’t hear you.

5. iamhorllamii says:

Jide chill now…..lol d drama @d hospital was vry funny thou. Ibk tanx 4 dis but it too short abeg nxt episode shuld b longer than dis to compensate us

6. Zeeniey says:

Nice one

So she cannot explain…..I dislike people like this, I hope they don’t even get back together sef…..nonsense.

IBK thank you for writing but the shortness of the write up is not here at all oh.

8. gbemmy says:

I sometimes tire for pple sha, can’t amaka has simply said”sola got my friend arrested, am here to ask why”
    at least dats a short version of the whole issue if she doesn’t want to talk much. it will give d guy an insight and he won’t question her much
    instead she does d “yea, can’t talk now thing”. then she said very mature…..nonsense. they are both childish to me

9. Sarah says:

Yes, very immature… This is interesting but short, I can’t wait to know what got Amaka into jail and Sola in an hospital bed. Kudos Ibuks.

10. Toyenlon says:

Nice one

11. anitaeneh says:

ah…. so short, just wen i was enjoying it

Wowzer!
    The way things set themselves up, you won’t even be able to respond before Jide walks away.
    I’m loving this more…