Best Man Duty #10

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola is an Animal Scientist with voracious appetite for reading, and some writing. He started writing with poetry, and BEST MAN DUTY is his first attempt at prose. He is active on social media and can be engaged on different platforms

1. Busola says:

What’s queen’s problem sef? she don dey irritate me. #TeamBestBoyBestGirl #TeamBestCouple. I can’t wait for the next episode.

2. jacy says:

stop all this Cynthia…..hahaha..d devil is a liar….queen queen you are beginning to get on best boy nerves ooo…nice work seye.more ink to your pen

3. slimshawty says:

Queen!Queen!Queen! I heart you bet y r u frustrating ur man na? And 2u Dot, do u fnk Bestgirl will solve all dz issue, coz she’s gonna come wt her own issue too o, if she bcms ur gf.

4. Tomii says:

Mehn I hate those kinda goofs jor,, it can be painful ehn. Queen u need to calm your titties,you will lose him patapata porogodo this way. I’m indifferent about that Cynthia self.
    Dotun how market?

Ese pupo Ogbeni Seye, Olorun a tubo fi oda ikowe kun eyi ti e fin ko ise naa. Odigba!!!

• Seye Seye says:

There’s the need for calm really. Queen has that thing in her, she knows how to push Dotun to the wall.
      Adupe arabirin Tomii

5. iamhorllamii says:

Jst luv dis two together Dot nd Queen u guys r Tom nd Jerry. Issokay Bestgirl will soon arrive hpe Ur arrival will b 4 gud Sha. Tanx Seye 4 dis epi, more writing Grace bro

6. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

Dotun is such an amateur. How can he call Queen another woman’s name that bears no semblance to hers? Queen sef never talk werin dey do am. Abeg, let Cynthia come quick and show us some loving.

7. adebayo says:

Lmao…Someone new always sounds interesting and more intriguing than who you are with now. Its a trap.
    The grass is not necessarily greener on the other side….its greener where its watered.
    That being said o, me I like Cynthia.

• Seye Seye says:

I like your point there. The grass isn’t necessarily greener on the other side. Sometimes people flee the lushness for some calm on the other side.
      And as for liking Cynthia, we’re together.
      Thank you Adebayo.

8. mammy says:

I don’t like Cynthia coz she knows dot has a babe and she is still flirting with him this much. It is fun when you are not on the receiving end. Dot should choose one and free the other, he has given Cynthia ‘mami’ already. Issok and he wanted to die when he tot he saw queen with a group.

• Seye Seye says:

But Dotun hasn’t told Cynthia he’s with someone nau.
      I feel for him and Queen. It’s a good relationship that is being held back by lack of willingness to understand one another, in my opinion.
      Thanks Mammy. I like how you dissected things.

9. zeeniey says:

Nice one

10. Rikitava says:

I’m tired of this drama sessions with Queen. Dotun needs to tell her wats at stake. She needs to get her shit together if she really wants the relationship. Or maybe she dnt

11. Tobislim says:

Hmmmm!!!!its weird that men can cheat n still love their girlfriend no less.

• Seye Seye says:

Is it only men? Let’s say human beings actually. Different reasons different people give, though not a reason to justify cheating.
      Thank you Tobislim.

12. Modupe says:

and arent we ladies more of “queen”?, we can be all “cynthia” today, but it will bore the guy na, common, bring the “queen ” on to spice his life biko……..loool, but Queen should cahm dan

13. amanda anne aziegbe says:

Queen is different shades of complex I can relate with. but she should just try to get her act together cos she is look her man really fast. as for Cynthia, well I think she just wanna have a good time with no strings so Dotun shouldn’t push his luck so far.
    nice one Seye.