Best Man Duty #12

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola is an Animal Scientist with voracious appetite for reading, and some writing. He started writing with poetry, and BEST MAN DUTY is his first attempt at prose. He is active on social media and can be engaged on different platforms

1. Sophia says:

Hmmmm ….OK!

2. Folakemi says:

Carry go jare Dot
    Queen can go and hug transformer

3. Jumes says:

Can Queen just jump off a cllff or something… Dotun and Cynthia please start dating already… What Dotun and Queen have has been over teytey….

4. slimshawty says:

Why do I feel there is dz part of Dotun dt still wants Queen back in all shades of love… I wouldn’t bet on Cynthia and Dotun 2geda, coz Dotun is not sure on where he’ll go yet.
    Hmmm!!! #mumu button

5. Amina says:

I DON’T KNOW IF ITS LOVE HE FEELS FOR QUEEN OR HE IS MERELY SO ATTACHED TO HER, BUT I SENSE SOMETHING REALLY OFF ABOUT BEST GIRL. WE GIRLS SEEMS SO PERFECT UNTIL THE RACE IS IN MOTION. DOT SHOULD WATCH.
    QUEEN HAS HER WAYS BUT DOT IS A CONTRIBUTORY FACTOR TO HER MADNESS.

• Tomii says:

I photocopy you jare…no strength to type,,lazy much….heehehhehehe

• Nechi says:

Sister your head is there. Dot will be there forming that he doesn’t know why Queen is the way she is when he is contributing heavily to her insecurities. I was about to ask someone to dash him slap in my behalf for his silliness. I pray bg shows him pepper

6. Tomii says:

Queen is an irritant, Grade one…*long hiss*
    Dot oya gba isakoso every every(take charge)..dont u dare give Queen face,hehehe
    That Cynthia had better leave that her bobo oo,,gaskiya!!!!!

Seye, Oga agba, mo kan Sara siyin sir, e ku ise takun takun na.

7. olabisi says:

I don’t like dotun tho

8. Tobbie says:

Please who are all these haters on DOT……Queeen is a time-bomb ready to explode….
    Will u marry trouble cos of love? Biko, somethings are not worth it jare.
    BG….Cynty Baby……better be all shades of perfection as u av been portrayed oo…iffahear sey u get baggage….the BG from his Cousin’s wedding will take ur role…….

9. adebayo says:

Hmmm…..I like Cythia, I really do but…..
    We will get to know Cynthia well as time goes on.

Nice one Seye.

10. gbemmy says:

why do I have this feeling Cynthia is a fruad, timing herself till when she can show her true self. at least we all know who Queen really is
    Queen might be better than d calm sweet BG

11. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

Best Girl is still looking too good to be true. Well, at least, Queen is getting what she deserves after acting like her man isn’t important.

12. Rikitava says:

The ultimate dilemma……you meet the right person at the wrong time. I hope time favours em and things really fall into place for Dot and BG. Queen is just a drama queen 😂 or maybe she dsnt want Dot again.

13. jacy says:

hmmm..the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know ooo…..dot man tread with caution…
    but queen what ya prob self….trying to push ur man into the hands of another woman..
    you are beginning to act annoying.
    nice one seye…..more inspiration dear

14. Ritzy says:

That Queen girl is all shades of annoying. Dotun should dump her already and move on.

15. Ifeanyi Onochie says:

It seems almost like Best Girl is up to something, I can’t say what. But the banter they have is good. Queen had better sit up or she’s out the door.

16. iamhorllamii says:

I agree wiv gbemmy, she Av said it all. Dot b careful dnt allow BG fall ur hand ooooo nd Queen Shuld berra sit up nd knw aw 2 treat her man. Ase gan no ogbeni Seye

17. Funmilola Adekola says:

Fly high guy! Queen dey wait you for ground!

18. Mammy says:

Hahaha! So funny I forgot how to laugh. Dotun craves perfection which is not humanly possible. Queen is his type of crazy and that is why he had been with her for long. Seye please show us that part of cinthia which will shock us all coz up until now, she has been perfect. So always a nice read

19. Toyenlon says:

I still believe that Dotun contributed to Queen’s craziness, no lady will be happy to see her guy jumping from one lady to another. Dotun is growing attached to Cynthia by the day, let’s see how it goes.

20. Bola says:

Really nice…. Sooooo perfect especially *length wise *

21. Faithy says:

Some guys like their women crazy… Keyword Crazy’.Dot doesn’t know what he wants but I think he likes his women crazy and at the same time calm esp when he wants them to. In order words, he’s looking for a perfect woman and we all know that she doesn’t exist. Cynthia, though she’s calm but she also has a bad side that Dot will soon find out in time and then he will want the crazy Queen but I hope it won’t be too late. Thumbs up! Seye

22. Akua says:

Most people thinks Cynthia is too cool to be true but her calmness may be what Dot needs to pin him down. Cynthia’s said boo I think could be her fantasy ( Dot). If he existed surely her friend will know his name.