Go Getter (Go-Get-Her) #30 – Finale

Chreez

Chreez

My name is Ahanonu Christian, i hail from Mbaise in Imo state, reside in Lagos but presently in Enugu state for my university programme. I'm a lover of literature and an admirer of words. I'd like to think of myself as an introvert though i'm a very interesting person. Where there is all the natural magic of nature, arts and music, there you would find me.

1. Adeshina omotayo* says:

nice ending chreeez, and happy married life to sandy and ochuko

2. hacolyte says:

Nyc of u wrapping it up Chreez, it was a wondadul reading all d episodes n enjoying. Ur writing pen wudnt dried up nau n 4ever more. Happy indeed re dose dat put smiles on oda people face, u re blessed chreez. Sally tanks for sharing, u re mouthed joor.
    Xoxo

• chreez chreez says:

HACOLYTE!

You’re comments never waned. I’m glad to have you as a constant reader and my thanks to you are endless. Amen to all your wishes for me. Amen too to the good wishes I have for you.

3. jacy says:

wow! beautiful ending…just dat you kept me waiting but the wait was worth it… kudos dear…more greece to ur elbow

4. Toyenlon says:

It’s a nice ending, at least Sandy and Ochuko got their happily ever after as well as Wunmi and Lucy is alright too. Well done and more grace to you.

5. mannyjah says:

I just had to say something, this is an incredible finish, loved it all the way, thankz chreez!!

6. Gift says:

He fought the fight to the finish,,lol,it’s been a long journey but its been worth it,thanks chreez,,hope to read something new from u again in the nearest future

7. Funmilola Adekola says:

Wow! So Cas is going to be living inside a bottle forever? Too bad but am happy for Ochuko and Sandy. At least the Dr got his wish in death, good for him. Thanks for telling it all Chreez .

8. Erinayo says:

Your the best, I’m happy for ochoko and sandy, its all a happy ending, more greese to your elbow man.