Best Man Duty #14

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola

Seye Babalola is an Animal Scientist with voracious appetite for reading, and some writing. He started writing with poetry, and BEST MAN DUTY is his first attempt at prose. He is active on social media and can be engaged on different platforms

1. fdee says:

Oga oh,dot of life. is it usually this hard for guys to pick who they want to be with? this kin indecisiveness I never see

2. Mammy says:

Hmmn! But wait ooo did dotun really expect to just walk back to her and she will be all smiles? Men really have to be more sensitive sha. If you love her say it and act like it. Well done seye, have you thought of giving us a bonus this holiday? Pleeeaaaasseee.

3. tunrayo says:

nice one

4. Tosin says:

Eyah, Queen has taken a walk finally.

5. Haryoka says:

At last Queen finally decides dot is not the best option for her I mean the guy is a big mofo(sorry not sorry) after all his atrocities he is still asking what has he done wrong? Mtcheew Nigga is not even bothered running to another geh for closure… Seye thanks for the episode came in handy

6. adesola says:

Weldone Seye ….. Really wish dey can come back togeda Queen et Dotun

7. slimshawty says:

Men sha!!! For them 2decide 2stick 2one woman is always a problem and this is d problem Dotun have now, if u rilly love Queen let her know and stick ur mind 2 her and only her…

8. Tolu says:

Queen is queening just as her name implies but seriously, what kinda guy has time for queen’s drama? Pele Dotun, it has happened, it has happened. You really did try mending things tho.

9. Brownie says:

What hapun to Dot and Cynthi a nau?

10. Simplygold says:

Nice read Seye. Pple should learn to treasure d relationships in their life. Dotun have taken her for granted for too long

11. Erinayo says:

At last, best man is free to do whatever he wants, thank God cynth is free too. Nive one seye, more greese to your elbow.

12. ehimwenma says:

Niceeeeee! Poor dots. Because of this series I now call my daughter best girl and my sons best boy. Keep up the good work

13. Cheyi says:

Awwwww! Kindly fix Dotun so he doesn’t become a best man forever. Thanks Seye See for this episode

14. folakemi says:

Jeez Queen of manor indeed but sincerely it’s not fair o madam queen
    I feel for Dotun tho, so emotional
    sorry ehn Best boy

15. favour says:

As in ehn….i just don’t understand Cynthia A.K.A Best girl

And Queen is still queening

Oya nau

16. wasmakelly says:

thumbs up Seye, loving d twist, but some ladies can be so cinfused just like guys. keep up d good work man.

17. wendy ibe says:

i so love this queen jare ,

18. Onyinye says:

Bro Dot, it is well with you…*sighs*

19. Tomii says:

Queen, I reserve my comments
    Hmmmm..Dot pls just friendzone that Cynthia abeg..mcheewwww.
    Don’t worry Dotun, u’ll find “her” soon enough. U sef like iranu jare, shior

Thanks Seye!!!

20. Faithy says:

Some ppl never learn… Uncle Dot is the architect of his own problem but up till now he has refused to see it. When a lady starts nagging about not giving her time and attention, all she’s saying is Pls don’t let me go and she really wants the relationship but Men don’t understand. All they see is the “nagging woman”. Truthfully, I get Queen100% and often times, u will get tired when u feel u deserve more than u are getting. Dot never appreciated her and he kept on cheating on her and when she’s done taken sh*t ,he’s playing the victim. I’m not sorry for U, Dotun until you learn your lesson. Imagine already looking for plan B and u claim u love her and want to make things work. I hope Queen meet someone who will appreciate her worth . Thumbs up Seye. Always looking forward to BEST MAN DUTY EVERY WEDNESDAY.

21. chizoba says:

Nawa o! see the way he was calculating who he is gonna end up with…smh

22. lilian says:

Sha I’m happy queen has finally made a decision to leave. As for dotun I hope he finds what he is looking for.

23. Melody says:

Dotun was the reason that Queen changed. He still hasn’t changed his ways anyway. He needs to decide on his stand with girls. A woman can take just enough.

24. Jane says:

I couldn’t agree with you more Faithy.
    Dot feels he can eat his cake and have. So far,, he’s been selfish, satisfying his desire without think of it’s consequences to the relationship he claims to value, even thinking of plan B before the closure sef.
    I really love them together, but he keeps making Queen fight for his attention. If he really loves her as he claims, he has to really be a better man. Abi him so see him friend wey don marry? He can’t be in a deserving relationship with his escapades oh.
    Thanks Seye.. Pls bring Dot and Queen back and better biko

25. Rikitava says:

Make me sef copy queen. Hmmmmm

26. Akua says:

Dot, appear not to know what he wants. Women are not a game board played alone where you can move the pieces any how and still win. Its good Queen has taken a stand. It will be nice if tragedy in relationship dumps them together. Lovely episode. I always look forward to the next episode.

27. Peter says:

I do feel for Dot. Its tough when you’re confused on what to do with your relationship. We guys know how it feels. It wouldn’t be easy to move on sha. As for Queen, hope you find that feeling in someone else or go back to Dot and y’all fix your issues. Thanks Seye. Waiting for the next episode

28. legittwilliams says:

Women can B quite rational @tymz, just felt cold towards him like she hadn’t known him for so long. I just pity diz irony called love cause @tymz it just causes pain and regrets.

29. Funmilola Adekola says:

Dotman, I wish you the best in all your endeavors. At least you are trying…